Job Description –
Looking for SCOM tool AdministratorL3
- The Monitoring Tools lead will be responsible for collaborating with Windows and Linux systems administrators, VMWare administrators, network administrator, application administrators and developers, internal and external support teams, to determine requirements for thresholds, rules, events, alerts, dashboards, and reporting in the SCOM monitoring tools.
Perform administrative tasks and maintenance plans for the monitoring tools.
- Take ownership of any issues / outages related to monitoring configurations and take it to closure.
Evaluate events/alerts for correctness
- Configure/Set up new alerts using monitoring tools
- Should have good experience of SCOM upgradation/migration
- Support Business teams to trouble shoot, integrate, & test monitoring tools
- Review the monitoring thresholds and where appropriate make recommendations
- Should have scripting knowledge like VBscript, Powershell and implement scripts in SCOM and other tools for custom monitoring.
- Automate simple and routine tasks
- Strong understanding of various IT-Infrastructure systems like servers, networks, storage, backup etc.
- Ability to simultaneously monitor multiple system consoles and take appropriate observations/ actions
- Ability to multitask and simultaneously working on more than one tasks in hand.
- Work closely with business partners, tech leads and leadership to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met.
Skills Required – SCOM tool Administrator
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Shift timings – Under 24/7 working environment (with rotating shifts)