10+ years of experience with deploying applications, upgrades and provisioning infrastructure.
• Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Python.
• Hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, using Cloud Formation, or other tools.
• Experience in deploying cloud native CI/CD workflows and using tools, such as Concourse, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
• Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or server less technology.
• Hands- on experience with monitoring tools such as Promethus, Grafana, OP5
• Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, Elastic Search, and Kibana.
• Software Development Platforms including Docker / Kubernetes / Hadoop / Openstack.
• Preference with Domain experience in SDWAN, Networking and Cloud Management
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
• Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
• Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements, preferably from a professional services organization or similar. Responsibilities:
1. Provision software into multiple cloud environments using infrastructure as code frameworks.
2. Perform software installation, configuration changes, and upgrades via automated tooling and configuration management.
3. Configure supporting services of applications not limited to GSLB (Global Server Load Balancer), load balancer, monitoring, and security tools.
4. Perform application, system, and network troubleshooting to provide problem resolution of infrastructure faults and customer usage issues.
5. Produce RCA (Root Cause Analysis) findings that focus on recommendations to learn from and avoid problem recurrence.
6. Provides input to Engineering and vendors on defects and required enhancements
7. Proactively identify and automate repetitive tasks
8. Provide regular review and updates to documentation of an application including infrastructure diagrams, procedures for common tasks, and incident mitigation.