We are looking for Sr. Citrix+Vmware+Widnows Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure, collaborating with other team members to develop automation strategies. He will be also an integral part of the team.
Primary (Must Have)
- Perform implementation and operation support for Citrix XenApp, Citrix Xen Desktop , Citrix NetScaler, Access Gateway feature, Citrix Streaming technology, Citrix EdgeSight, MS Server 2008 R2, MS Desktop OS, VMware ESX 5.1, and Active Directory integrations.
- Experience with Citrix designs, implementations, maintenance, configurations, and resolve tier III escalated issues for Citrix XenApp, Citrix Xen Desktop 7.6 and Citrix NetScaler.
Interface with Architect and Citrix Engineer to develop and maintain all build guides, technical schematics, and test plans.
- Execute MS Server builds, installations, Group Policies and AD creations.
- Execute MS Desktop OS builds, installations with VDI best practices in mind.
- Support Citrix XenApp Servers, Citrix NetScaler Appliance, Citrix Access Gateway policies and configurations and Citrix EdgeSight reporting and monitoring.
- Experience on VMware ESX/ESXi 4.x, 5.x and 6.x in heterogeneous environment,Installing, configuring Upgrading vCenter server 4.0/5.0/5.1/5.5/6.0.
- Experience on Setting up, Install and configure ESX/ESXi servers, Knowledge and experience on P2V & V2V migrations
- Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
- Working experience with vSphere systems administration and support including VMotion, HA, DRS, VDS, Affinity rules, VCenter, storage migration and snapshot management.
- Experience in Windows Server/ VMware infrastructure Projects/Support related roles
- Exposure in Windows 2008/2012/20162 -Install, Windows Active Directory Administration
- Configure and Administer and Understand Windows Architecture.
Secondary (Good to have)
Should be open to work in any fixed or rotational shift