Sr. Network Administrator
- To do Cisco Routers and Switch Administration
- Candidates will have to do Networking, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Should be willing to work in any shift
- Shall be a good team player and must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates having Certification would be preferred.
- Candidate should possess good experience and understanding of implementation, analysis, optimization, design, installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting documentation of LAN/WAN network system and Windows Servers in database tuning, SQL tuning and Index management
- Candidates should have hands on experience/exposure to BGP and Ospf, HSRP, VLAN, STP and RSTP.
- Hands on experience on Active directory, DNS, DHCP, FTP, WDS would be preferred
- Posses trouble shooting and analytical skills
Minimum Educ/Exp: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems/ related 5 years progressive post baccalaureate with related work experience.
Employer will also accept a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems with 3 years related work experience.
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Suite 303 Fremont, CA 94538. May work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US, relocation may be required.