- To do Sysbase database administration
- Candidates will have to do database tuning and DB upgrades
- Should be willing to work in any shift
- Shall be a good team player and must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates having knowledge/experience with ASE would be preferred.
- Candidate should possess good experience in database tuning, SQL tuning and Index management
- Candidates should have used DB tools and should have experience with DB upgrades.
- Posses trouble shooting and analytical skills
Shift timings – Should be willing to work in any shift. To remotely support customers in USA
Minimum Educ/Exp: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems/ related 5 years progressive post baccalaureate with related work experience.
Employer will also accept a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems with 3 years related work experience.
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Suite 303 Fremont, CA 94538. May work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US, relocation may be required.