Job Description –
Looking for HP-UX Administrator
- The Resource has to work in HP clustered environment using HP service guard extension
- The resource should perform start/stop activities of server cluster in shutdown or maintenance activities.
- The resource shall be fully familiar with SAN environment
- The resource shall be able to monitor the various VPAR’s status under integrity VM architecture
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Good writing analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Resource shall have fair knowledge on hardware, architecture and operating system concepts of Unix specially HP-UX system administration in virtualized environment for SAP application
Skills Required – HP-UX
Shift timings – Should be willing to work in any shift. To remotely support customers in USA
Minimum Educ/Exp: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems/ related 5 years progressive post baccalaureate with related work experience.
Employer will also accept a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems with 3 years related work experience.
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Suite 303 Fremont, CA 94538. May work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US, relocation may be required.