Sr. Vmware Administrator
Job Description –
Position - Vmware Administrator - – L3 level
- Experience working on VmwareVsphere 5.0 & 5.5 administration skills
- Shall be a good team player and must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Understanding of virtualization technology
- Experience in P2V, VMotion and VMware virtual center.
- Good hands on command line of ESX.
- Good hands on Experience in diagnostics & troubleshooting of ESX server environment.
- Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
- Experience in performance tuning of VMWare servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
- Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers. WINDOWS:
- Handling/ Setting/Configuring Servers.
- Installation and Configuration of Domain Controllers.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003 servers, DHCP, DNS, IIS, ISA, Anti
- Experience with large-scale enterprise projects.
- Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
Skills Required –
- Require VmwareVsphere 5.0 & 5.5administration skills
- Conceptual /practical knowledge on Windows Server 2003, 2008 & 2012 administration skills
- Shouldposses Citrix Xenapp 6.5 , backup and trouble shooting skills
- Good knowledge of VMware products: VMware Infrastructure 3.5 / vSphere 4, Virtual Center 2.5 / vCenter Server 4, and VDI.
- P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter and Platespin Suite.
- Troubleshooting ESX host with RCLI.
- VCB and VMware Data Recovery knowledge will be an additional plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory.
- In depth understanding of supporting technologies: IIS, WINS/DHCP/DNS, Anti-Virus, Systems Management, Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations (Microsoft Clustering, etc.).
Shift timings – Should be willing to work in any shift. To remotely support customers in USA
Minimum Educ/Exp: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems/ related 5 years progressive post baccalaureate with related work experience.
Employer will also accept a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/CS/Eng/Sci/Computer Information Systems with 3 years related work experience.
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Suite 303 Fremont, CA 94538. May work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US, relocation may be required.