About Us » Quality Processes
Ever since our inception, we have emphasized on continuously improving the quality of our products and services, with the objective of delighting our customers. Quality and process management has been a passion for us. This has led DCM from ISO 9000 certification in 1994 for our hardware and software development processes to SEI CMM Level 5 in year 2000 for our software development group. Various other group companies have also embarked upon and have successfully embraced other quality and TQM processes.
- Through our Quality Assurance activities we ensure that all quality requirements are met.
- Through our Continuous Quality Improvement processes we systematically review activities and identify improvement points.
- Through Quality leadership we are moving beyond compliance and continuous quality improvement to a space where we are aiming to set higher benchmarks and levels of excellence.
Our processes are backed by:
- Mature procedures.
- Metrics for all major processes.
- Risk management and mitigation plan.
- High visibility on deliverable quality with minimum overheads.
- Complete documentation of each stage.
With our state-of-the-art facilities, superior process maturity, high degree of automation, ready access to specialist talent pool and domain expertise gathered over 10 years, DCM has standardized the service delivery of IT Infrastructure services to increase predictability and performance.